The slitter rewinder machine for technical paper and special paper.
The RU 6 is a two drum slitter rewinder with two independent rewinding stations. Each station moves away hydraulically from the drum on linear guides according to the progressive increase in the reels’ diameter, so as to keep the nip angle unchanged through the entire rewind process; this, together with a consistent contact pressure, contributes to the achievement of high quality results, when very sensitive materials and high production speeds are involved. In addition, the slitting cassette of the RU 6 is equipped with an automated lubrication system and precision bearings of the highest quality. To prevent possible damage, the slitting cassette can be replaced automatically. The RU 6 also boasts optimum energy efficiency, lowering the overall operating costs.
The machine is equipped with:
- Ergonomic splice table with pneumatic pressure rods for user-friendly splicing at mother coil changes
- Material automatic in-feed device from the splice table up to the slitting unit
- Automatic unloading of finished reels on motorized carts
- Finished reels unloading carriages
- Spool sideway ejection conveyor
- Chromium-plated steel or carbon fibre rollers to ensure the lowest friction with the lowest weight and highest rigidity
- Motorized coil loading cart
|APPLICATION||MAX REWIND DIAMETER||MOTHER ROLL WIDTH||FOIL THICKNESS||SPEED|
|Slitting||up to 1900 mm||up to 2150 mm||30 ÷ 600 µm||up to 1500 m/min|