The turret winder MT 1 is the perfect machine for producing high quality bobbins of thin materials with fast changeover times.
The machine converts any kind of papers with low or medium grammage. It is equipped with special separators that guarantee no dishing.
This is also achieved with materials that have a high tendency to dish, such as papers used for cable insulation.
COMPACT MACHINE WITH HIGH EFFICIENCY:
- Mother roll weight up to 1,500 kg
- Allows minimum slitting width of 15 mm
- Stop time between two sets of subsequent finished bobbins can be as short as 60 seconds
- Manually operated unloading system for the bobbins
- Pneumatic brake for emergency stops
- Operating in contact mode with controlled pressure
- Swinging operator panel for maximum operator friendliness
- Optional special separators are available for materials tending to dish
- Easy, operator-friendly access to the slitting unit for adjustments
- Braking / driving system (A.C. motors) all connected for energy saving
|PRODUCT TO BE PROCESSED||SPEED||WEB WIDTH||DIAMETER OF FINISHED ROLLS|
|Paper for cable insulation||up to 500 m.p.m.||up to 1000 mm||up to 600 mm|